Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

"One Gold Stride"

I would just like to jokingly introduce a new exhibit in my home, including a friend's artistic review. A gold, spangly thong my mum very kindly got my dad a few years ago...yeh, I won't go into THAT private joke. Anyways. enjoy.


"oh Hi.

I just wanted to compliment your choice of house decor. Your parents must be very proud that you managed to conjure such a poignant and forward thinking piece for the staircase. If you have guests it will be a convo starter; it's a statement think piece that's sure to impress. Bringing up issues of sexism, male sexuality, homosexuality and sexy all in one gold stride. Well done fabs." review by 'friend'

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Why did you remove your comment! hahah